If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The CATsa Monica Kitty Bed and Breakfast
CAT ONLY facility
- Separate Boarding & Hospital Areas
- Peaceful, home-like environment
- Multi-level or side-by-side compartments
- Separate food/litter areas.
- Window views and perches provided
- Individual attention
- Healthy cat boarding ONLY
- Flea-free facility
- Trained staff that monitor for any changes and report to Dr. Paper daily.
- Dr. Paper does rounds twice daily to ensure all cats remain healthy and happy while boarding.
Requirements for Boarding
- All cats are REQUIRED to have proof of a negative feline leukemia test.
- Cats must have been vaccinated against upper-respiratory and rabies within the last year.
- Cats must have had a recent physical exam and at the time presented for boarding, show no signs or symptoms of any communicable disease.
- When space is limited during peak boarding times (ie: holidays) reservations are granted to established clientele
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
- Boarding rates are charged per night
- Boarding rates include food, water, litter, bedding, treats & catnip.
- Toys are available for a small fee
- Grooming services are available
- Veterinary services are available
- Hill's Science Diet & Purina prescription diets are available
|Boarding w/ meds
||*Call for rate
|Topical Flea Treatment